aromáma Breathe Easy 100% pure Essential Oil Blend 5ml
A blend of rich, carefully selected organic essential oils mainly for respiratory health. Essential oils of tea tree, eucalyptus globulus, peppermint, thyme, lavender and rosemary traditionally have long been used to relieve cold and cough symptoms. The blend Breathe Easy has a strong antibacterial effect, stimulates the immune system, opens a congested nose and cleanses the respiratory tract. This blend is surely a “must have” during the cold season.
Attention! Due to the high amount of menthol in the blend Breath easy, it is not suitable for use for children under 3 years of age, pregnant women, people with asthma and epilepsy.
The recipe was created by Giedre Velickiene, clinician, aromatherapist and loving mother. Made in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
How to use:
- When having a runny nose, cold or cough diffuse the blend Breathe Easy in electric essential oil diffuser. Essential oils will purify the air, will make breathing easier and will stop the spread of infection indoors. Add 6 to 8 drops to diffuser during the day, at night 3 to 4 drops. Have in mind that intense scents can disturb a peaceful sleep.
- If you do not have an electric diffuser, you can easily make a spray out of it. In a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 40 to 50 drops of Breathe Easy essential oil blend, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed. Remember, essential oils are insoluble in water, so shake each time before using the spray.
- In case of nasal congestion, add one drop of the blend Breathe Easy on your warm palms, rub and inhale for a few minutes. This type of procedure is not suitable for pregnant women, small children and people with a sensitive respiratory system.
- First aid after catching the flu: rub the foot soles with pure, undiluted blend Breathe Easy. It will take few minutes for the essential oils to get into the body, stimulate the immune system, and help to recover faster. We recommend repeating the procedure 2 to 3 times a day.
- Sore throat or discomfort after a dental procedure can be relieved with a natural mouthwash/rinse: add 3 to 5 drops of Breathe Easy essential oil blend to a teaspoon of table salt, and pour it into a glass of warm water, mix well and rinse several times a day. The procedure is suitable for adults and older children who can consciously rinse and spit out.
- Prepare your own cough remedy: add 8 drops of the blend Breathe Easy to 20ml of sweet almond oil. Rub the neck, chest and back several times a day. This procedure cleanses, opens and warms the airway system, helps with expectoration. Not suitable for asthmatics and pregnant women.
- During epidemics and cold season, for prevention of flu’s and colds, before going outside, apply a drop of the blend on the outer layer of clothing (shoulder line), or a scarf. Essential oils will evaporate using body heat and will protect from foreign bacteria and viruses. Use the same procedure during spring and summer to repel mosquitos and ticks.
- Breathe Easy is ideal to use in the sauna. Pour warm/hot water (60°C to 70°C) to a tin or a heat resistant bowl, add 20 to 30 drops of this essential oil blend and place it in the warmest corner of the sauna. Never pour water with essential oils directly on hot stones – high heat will not only kill all the therapeutic properties of essential oils but also release compounds harmful to health. High heat and essential oils are incompatible.
- An aromatherapy bath with the blend Breathe Easy will pleasantly warm up, open the airways and a congested nose and improve expectoration, so when having the flu (but not fever) definitely have the bath.
Attention! Never drip pure essential oil into the bath. Add a required amount of essential oils to a teaspoon of table salt, vegetable oil (such as sweet almond or camellia oil) or ½ glass of milk and pour the mixture into the bath. Bathe for at least 7 to 10 min. so that the essential oils can make their way into your system.
Number of drops of essential oil blend Breathe Easy recommended for a bath by age:
3 to 7 year old children 3 to 6 drops
7 to 14 year old children 5 to 8 drops
12+ teenagers and adults 6 to 10 drops
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children!
IMPORTANT! We recommend performing a skin sensitivity test before using any new product. Apply a small amount of the oil mixture to the inside of the forearm and observe for 30 minutes for any unwanted reactions such as redness, rash or itchiness. If any reaction occurs, do not use the product.