aromáma Citrus Spree 100% pure Essential Oil Blend 5ml
100% pure Essential Oil Blend 5ml
Synergy of pink grapefruit, Sicilian bergamot, Japanese May Chang, sweet orange and organic lime essential oils for citrus scent lovers. It is hard to find someone who would not enjoy this fresh, sunny and energy-sparkling citrus scent. Diffuse the synergy of essential oils Citrus Spree in an electric diffuser; it will not only give an amazing scent to your home but will also clean the air. Prepare aromatherapy baths or prepare toning and skin firming massage oil – this essential oil blend is an excellent choice.
Aromatherapists compare citrus essential oils to the Sun: bright and warm citrus energy brings good mood at home, helps to start a new day full of energy, and prevents sadness on dark, long autumn and winter evenings. The blend of essential oils Citrus Spree is suitable to use around babies from 6 months old and the whole family. Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The recipe was created by Giedre Velickiene, clinician, aromatherapist and loving mother. Made in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
How to use:
- Diffuse 6 to 8 drops of the blend in an electric essential oil diffuser (it is suitable to use only during the day). Citrus scents gently stimulate, so it is suitable to diffuse it while studying or doing any brainwork, as well as driving long distances (add few drops on the car essential oil diffuser).
- Give your home a unique scent and extra cleanliness. Add 6 to 10 drops of blend to a bucket of water, dip the mop or cloth and clean floors, furniture and so on. It is especially suitable if you have crawling babies.
- Prepare an aromatherapy bath: add 4 to 5 drops of the essential oil blend to a half glass of milk or a teaspoon of carrier oil (such as sweet almond), and pour the mixture into the bath. Take a bath for 10 to 15 minutes and enjoy the fragrant therapy, which will give feeling of lightness and radiant skin. Not suitable for young children and people with sensitive skin.
- If you are taking a shower instead of a bath, add few drops of the blend to an odourless shower gel or liquid soap and enjoy the fun, citrus-scented shower. Add a drop of essential oil to your palm alongside your chosen cosmetics at the time of use. Do not add essential oils directly to a container; this will change the consistency of a product over time.
- Add a drop of the essential oil blend to shampoo or conditioner – and you will enjoy extremely shiny hair.
- Prepare massage oil with a wonderful scent, which tones and firms the skin: 50ml of carrier oil (sweet almond or camellia) + 10 drops of the blend Citrus Spree. Massage into damp skin twice a day.
- Make your own citrus-scented soap. Add 20 drops of Citrus Spree essential oil blend into 200ml unscented liquid soap, shake well to make sure soap and oil are mixed well and enjoy.
- You can also drip Citrus Spree into an odourless body lotion or cream – you will have cosmetics that brighten and tighten the skin. Just keep in mind that citrus increases sensitivity to UV rays, so if you plan on using a lotion with it, do not sunbathe, or use sun protective cream, as you can cause a phototoxic skin reaction.
- Make your own indoor air freshener. Add 100ml of water and 40 to 50 drops of the essential oil blend Citrus Spree to a dark glass bottle. Shake and spray indoor air as needed. Make sure to shake the bottle each time before spraying, as essential oils are insoluble in water.
- Prepare a detoxifying, skin firming and mood enhancing aromatherapy bath with the help of essential oil blend Citrus Spree. Attention! Always dilute pure essential oils before adding to water. Essential oils are insoluble. In a teaspoon of vegetable oil (such as sweet almond oil or camellia seed oil) add 5 to 8 drops of blend Citrus Spree and pour the blend in to the bath. Bathe for 7 to 10 minutes to benefit from the aromatic bath. Bathing with the blend Citrus Spree is not recommended for children and adults with sensitive skin.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children!
IMPORTANT! We recommend performing a skin sensitivity test before using any new product. Apply a small amount of the oil mixture to the inside of the forearm and observe for 30 minutes for any unwanted reactions such as redness, rash or itchiness. If any rea