aromáma Gentle Fluff 100% pure Essential Oil Blend 5ml
Essential oil blend for use in the diffusor "Gentle Fluff" (natural remedy for pollen allergies)
The gentle, mild and wonderful scent of the essential oils of lavender, chamomile, lemon and eucalyptus staigeriana can be used to treat two problematic areas: hay fever or colds and flu for smaller children. The blend Gentle Fluff was created for those suffering from spring allergies, hay fever, chronic cough, nasal congestion, nocturnal dyspnea and endless runny nose issues. As well, the blend Gentle Fluff has anti-viral and antibacterial properties, which help to protect against colds and gently stimulate the immune system. This product is the best to help ease those symptoms and could be used alongside your regular medication. The blend Gentle Fluff can be used from birth alongside the rest of the family. It is safe to use while pregnant and breastfeeding.
The recipe was created by Giedre Velickiene, clinician, aromatherapist and loving mother. Made in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
How to use:
- First aid for hay fever: inhale directly from the bottle or apply a few drops on a tissue and inhale. This will instantly ease your condition.
- At the beginning of flowering season start using the blend Gentle Fluff in an essential oil diffuser. This will prevent the allergy from getting worse, make breathing easier, it will control the symptoms of the allergy and will purify indoor air. During the day, diffuse 6 to 8 drops of this essential oil blend. During the night, use 3 to 4 drops to ensure the scent is not too strong and does not interfere with your sleep.
- If you do not have an essential oil diffuser, you can make your own spray: in a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 50 drops of blend Gentle Fluff, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle. Spray the room 8 to 10 times every 2 hours. Shake before using each time.
- Once you have any symptoms of an allergy during springtime, a drop on your clothes (shoulder line, make sure essential oil does not go through to the skin), scarf, and collar will help to ease symptoms as it will evaporate from the body heat. In the same way, you can help your children to protect themselves from viruses; all you need to do is to apply a drop on their shoulders before leaving the home.
- Rub your feet with a drop of pure non-diluted Gentle Fluff essential oil blend; it will stimulate the immune system and soothe your body.
- Make your own natural soap. Add 20 drops of essential oil blend to 200ml of unscented soap. Shake well the container and enjoy.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil blend to a water bucket, wipe all the surfaces with a cloth soaked in this water and refresh your home with a lovely scent and extra cleanliness.
- Enjoy an aromatherapy bath. Warm water will help essential oils to evaporate, and it will help with your hay fever, ease breathing, improve your overall wellbeing and stimulate your immune system.
Attention! Never drip pure essential oil into the bath. Add a required amount of essential oil to a teaspoon of vegetable oil (such as sweet almond or camellia oil) or ½ glass of milk and pour the mixture into the bath. Bathe for at least 7 to 10 min. so that the essential oils can make their way into your system.
Number of drops of essential oil blend Gentle Fluff recommended for a bath by age:
0 to 3 months infants 1 to 2 drops
3 to 6 months babies 2 to 3 drops
6 to 12 months babies 2 to 4 drops
12 to 36 months babies 3 to 5 drops
4 to 7 year old children 4 to 6 drops
7 to 12 year old children 5 to 8 drops
12+ teenagers and adults 6 to 10 drops
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children!
IMPORTANT! We recommend performing a skin sensitivity test before using any new product. Apply a small amount of the oil mixture to the inside of the forearm and observe for 30 minutes for any unwanted reactions such as redness, rash or itchiness. If any reaction occurs, do not use the product.