aromáma Grapefruit (pink) 100% pure essential oil 5ml.
100% pure essential oil
There is no other essential oil that would please all people without an exception. Grapefruit essential oil is usually chosen when buying a gift, when you want to make sure the gift will be liked. In addition, grapefruit scent is one of the few socially acceptable scents – what does it mean? It is highly recommended to use in offices, public spaces or during mass events because it is likely that grapefruit essential oil will please everyone. The most universal aroma of grapefruit is full of sunshine, a fruity scent with a slight character of bitter spice in the background. No wonder why in Latin language it is called Citrus Paradisi – the paradise of citrus. In fact, the scent of grapefruit in open spaces brings memories and thoughts about summer holidays, improves general mood, enhances appetite, that is why it is widely used in marketing of leisure centres, travel agencies etc.
Grapefruit essential oil – is an amazing mood enhancer. Like many other citrus oils, aromatherapists call it – liquefied sunlight. No wonder why. While ripening, citrus fruits absorb tons of sunlight and its energy, so it is no surprise that essential oils extracted from the peel are full of energy. It fills homes with extreme cosiness and happiness. It is highly recommended to use it during the cold season, since we all lack the warmth of sunlight. As well as other citrus kind of oils, grapefruit essential oil is recommended as a natural antidepressant, especially effective in balancing seasonal mood swings. Grapefruit oil is recommended for those who have a chronic fatigue syndrome. This oil balances emotions and reboots the nervous system. Grapefruit essential oil is also irreplaceable for those who intensively work out, lose weight, and want to have firm, glowing skin.
Grapefruit essential oil blends perfectly with lemon, orange, neroli, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, bergamot and Ylang-ylang (cananga) essential oils.
It is safe to use around babies from the age of 6 months, and the rest of the family. Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Attention! Grapefruit essential oil can increase skin sensitivity to UV radiation. It is not recommended to be in the sun for at least 12 hours after any skin treatment with grapefruit essential oil (unless skin areas, which are covered with grapefruit essential oil, are covered).
This amazing essential oil comes to us all the way from our suppliers worldwide, and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
How to use:
- Diffuse grapefruit essential oil in a diffuser. Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oil to the diffuser during the day, 3 to 4 drops in the evening; use it together with other “calmer” essential oils such as bergamot, mandarin or lavender. We do not recommend using it during the night, as it tones and it will affect the quality of sleep.
- During pregnancy, diffusing grapefruit essential oil can help with morning sickness. It is also highly recommended to diffuse grapefruit in the morning if you are not an early riser and it is difficult to wake up in the morning.
Several synergies for you to try:
6 drops of grapefruit + 2 drops ylang-ylang;
5 drops of grapefruit + 3 drops of silver fir essential oil;
5 drops of grapefruit + 3 drops of peppermint.
- Make your own spray: in a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 50 drops of grapefruit essential oil, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed. To create a refreshing spray: 15 drops of peppermint essential oil and 35 drops of grapefruit essential oil. You will love it!
- Give your home extra freshness and cleanliness. Add 10 drops of grapefruit oil to a bucket of water, dip the cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors.
- Make your own natural soap. Add 20 drops of grapefruit essential oil blend to 200ml of unscented soap. Shake the container well and enjoy.
- Toning, detoxifying massage oil blend for body treatments, which will reduce the feeling of swelling. Grapefruit is an amazing diuretic. 50ml sweet almond oil with 12 drops of grapefruit essential oil will do wonders.
- Grapefruit essential oil has a positive effect on the digestive system and tones bile. In case of indigestion, bloating, constipation, massage the abdomen area with a mixture of 5ml of sweet almond oil with 5 drops of grapefruit essential oil several times a day.
- For muscular pain make yourself the oil blend which will relieve muscular density: 50ml sweet almond oil + 5 drops of grapefruit + 5 drops of pine + 5 drops of lavender essential oils. Rub painful areas of the body several times a day.
- For slimming, firming, anti-cellulite body treatments, blend grapefruit oil with rosemary essential oil. This blend improves blood circulation, detoxifies and tones the skin. 50ml of carrier oil such as sweet almond, 20 drops of rosemary essential oil and 20 drops of grapefruit essential oil. Vigorously massage problematic areas of the body once a day straight after a bath on slightly damp skin. It is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Grapefruit oil is very suitable for oily hair and skin. To regulate oily skin, add drops of grapefruit essential oil to your cosmetics at the time of use: to your unscented body lotion, shower gel, facial wash/cream, or shampoo. Make sure to add essential oil to your palm alongside your chosen cosmetics, do not add essential oils directly to a container, this will change the consistency of a product over time.
- Prepare an amazing firming and toning facial oil: 50ml camellia seed oil with 5 drops of ylang-ylang, and 7 drops of grapefruit essential oils. Spray your face, décolleté with flower water, and massage the blend in. This procedure is highly recommended in winter, early spring when the skin feels dull.
- Prepare detoxifying, skin firming and mood enhancing aromatherapeutic bath with the help of grapefruit essential oil. Attention! Always dilute pure essential oils before adding to water. Essential oils are insoluble in water. In a teaspoon of vegetable oil (i.e. sweet almond oil or camellia oil) add 5 to 8 drops of grapefruit essential oil and pour the blend in to the bath. Bathe for at least 7 to 10 min. so that the essential oils can make their way into your system. Bathing with grapefruit essential oil is not recommended for children and adults with sensitive skin.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children!
IMPORTANT! We recommend performing a skin sensitivity test before using any new product. Apply a small amount of the oil mixture to the inside of the forearm and observe for 30 minutes for any unwanted reactions such as redness, rash or itchiness. If any reaction occurs, do not use the product.