aromáma Lemongrass 100% pure essential oil 5ml
Asian origin lemongrass essential oil is full of character, with an intense citrus scent. Adults and children love it. Please note that lemongrass has only one thing in common with citrus fruits – the smell. Lemongrass is a tall type of grass, which is loved in Southeast Asia and Middle East. Over there, lemongrass is used as a spice in food, and lemongrass leaves are used to make a wonderful tea, which is known to be a soothing, relaxing tea as well as a remedy to ease a cough. Essential oil extracted from leaves is well known in aromatherapy as an air purifying oil. The fruity scent instantly tones, gives energy, and improves the mood. Lemongrass oil is widely used in cosmetics, perfumery and household chemical industry. The scent of lemongrass is associated with cleanliness, purity and freshness, the oil itself kills pathogenic microflora on various surfaces, and helps to prevent the spread of infection. We have no doubts, that lemongrass scent will be familiar to you, since most of the repellent products contain lemongrass.
Attention! Lemongrass essential oil irritates the skin; it is rarely used in body treatments.
It perfectly blends with other essential oils such as tea tree, radiata or staigeriana types of eucalyptus, rosemary, lavender, lemon, grapefruit and peppermint.
Lemongrass essential oil can be safely used around babies from 6 months of age. Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We strongly do not recommend using undiluted oil on skin!
This essential oil comes to us all the way from our suppliers worldwide, and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
How to use:
- Use it in a diffuser. This will help to clean the air from bacteria and viruses, and it will fill the household with an amazing aroma. During the day, add 6 to 8 drops of essential oil to a diffuser. We do not recommend using it at night.
- Try different synergies with essential oils such as:
Energizing blend: 4 drops of lemongrass + 4 drops of peppermint essential oils;
Clean Air blend: 2 drops of tea tree + 2 drops eucalyptus radiata + 4 drops lemongrass essential oils;
Blend for freshness at home: 2 drops of rosemary + 2 drops of peppermint + 2 drops of lemongrass essential oils.
- Make your own spray, which will have an amazing smell: in a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 50 drops of lemongrass essential oil, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed. Shake every time before using as essential oils are insoluble in water.
- Make the well-known aromáma water-based spray Clean Air Genius. In a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water, 25 drops of lemongrass, 10 drops of tea tree and 10 drops of eucalyptus radiata essential oils. Screw the nozzle, shake well and spray several times a day.
- Give your home extra freshness and cleanliness. Add 10 drops to a bucket of water, dip the cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors. Essential oil of lemongrass will not allow the spread of infection, growth of bacteria and it will create a pleasant scent in the household.
- Make your own - natural soap. Add 20 drops of lemongrass essential oil to 200ml of unscented soap. Shake the container well and enjoy.
- Lemongrass oil perfectly masks natural body smell, which effectively repels mosquitoes, ticks and other insects. Since pure essential oil of lemongrass is not suitable to use directly on the skin, we recommend making your own spray, which is excellent to scare those unwanted mosquitos away. The recipe of our water-based spray Buzz Away: add 30 drops of lemongrass, 15 drops of tea tree, 20 drops of eucalyptus radiata to a bottle with 50ml capacity, add water to fill the bottle, screw the nozzle, and use as needed. Shake each time before using. Spray it on the skin, clothes every couple of hours. In windy conditions, spray as often as needed. It is suitable to use from 10 months of age and the rest of the family.
- Try an amazing fabric softener. Mix 1 liter of water with 50ml of white table vinegar and 40 drops of lemongrass essential oil. Add 50ml of fabric softener to the right compartment in a washing machine before using it. This much will do 20 washes. The results will amaze you.
- If you have an unpleasant smell in your shoes, add a drop of essential oil directly on the inner pad of the shoe.
- To repel any domestic insects and parasites, apply a drop of lemongrass essential oil on a cotton pad, place as many as you want around the house inside your cupboards, wardrobes, shelves.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children!