aromáma May Chang 100% pure essential oil 5ml
The warm, refreshing, intensively citrusy and slightly floral aroma of May Chang will take you to Eastern Asia and will remind you of exotic spices.
The smell of May Chang most certainly will not leave anyone behind. It is the most common and ideal natural choice to neutralize any unwanted odours indoors. It wonderfully cleanses and purifies indoor air, acts as an antibacterial product, therefore it is suitable to clean surfaces with. The scent of May Chang is relatable to lemongrass, except it is slightly sweeter. This essential oil is extracted from small, beautiful Asian trees full of wonderful scent. It is the most common in China and Malaysia, where it is known as Chinese pepper or Japanese laurel.
May Chang oil strongly stimulates mental activity, awakens, and tones so it helps to concentrate, lifts mood. Especially recommended for those suffering with chronic fatigue. Reduces sweating, especially caused by stress, and perfectly deodorizes the body.
Due to its intense and pleasant scent, May Chang essential oil is widely used in perfumery and cosmetics, also well known as a common component of insect repellents.
It is not recommended to use around children under 2 years of age, during pregnancy, and by epileptics. During breastfeeding it encourages lactation, although do not use undiluted on the skin.
May Chang essential oil blends wonderfully with other essential oils such as lavender, orange, lemon, grapefruit, mandarin, bergamot, jasmine, ylang-ylang, rosemary, tea tree, eucalyptus, peppermint and thyme.
This essential oil comes to us from suppliers worldwide, and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
How to use:
- Diffuse May Chang essential oil in a diffuser. Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oil to the diffuser during the day. We do not recommend using it during the night, as it tones and it will affect the quality of sleep.
A few different synergies for you to try:
3 drops of mandarin + 3 drops of May Chang + 3 drops of lavender essential oils;
3 drops of May Chang + 3 drops of sweet orange + 3 drops of peppermint essential oils.
- In case, if you do not have a diffuser, make your own spray: in a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 50 drops of May Chang essential oil, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed. Before each use, shake the bottle well as essential oils do not mix with water.
- Give your home extra freshness and cleanliness. Add 10 drops to a bucket of water, dip the cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors. The essential oil will not allow the spreading of infection, growth of bacteria and will give a wonderful smell in your household.
- Make you own antibacterial soap. Add 20 drops of essential oil into 200ml unscented liquid soap, shake well to make sure soap and oil is mixed well and enjoy.
- If you have sweaty feet: fill a basin with warm water, add few drops of May Chang essential oil to a tablespoon of baking soda or table salt and dissolve the mix in water. Dip your feet and soak them for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure as needed.
- For those suffering with increased body sweating, May Chang oil can help. Add few drops to your shower gel on a daily basis. Make sure to add essential oil to your palm alongside your chosen cosmetics. Do not add essential oils directly to a container – this will change the consistency of a product over time.
- May Chang essential oil perfectly masks natural body scent, so it effectively repels unwanted mosquitoes, ticks and other insects. When travelling to nature, add a droplet on top of clothes, shoes, cuffs, end of trousers. Avoid direct contact with skin.
- Try an amazing fabric softener. Mix 1 litre of water with 50ml of white table vinegar and 40 drops of May Chang essential oil. Add 50ml of fabric softener to the right compartment in a washing machine before using it. This much will do 20 washes. The results will amaze you!
- If you have a tumble dryer, add an additional wonderful scent to your laundry. Apply a few drops of essential oil on a cotton pad, place it in a thin, organza bag, and put it in the dryer together with your laundry. We promise – you will love the aroma.
- To mask unpleasant shoe smell, apply a drop of May Chang essential oil onto your inner shoe pads.
- To repel any domestic insects and parasites, apply a drop of May Chang essential oil on a cotton pad, place as many as you want around the house inside your cupboards, wardrobes, shelves.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children!
IMPORTANT! We recommend performing a skin sensitivity test before using any new product. Apply a small amount of the oil mixture to the inside of the forearm and observe for 30 minutes for any unwanted reactions such as redness, rash or itchiness. If any reaction occurs, do not use the product.