aromáma Silver Fir 100% pure essential oil 5ml
Silver Fir – Nordic conifer, has an expressive, rich, evergreen scent with notes of luxurious resin. Silver fir exudes solidity and harmony therefore it is often highly popular among people with high intelligence, strong and deep character such as strategists, business minded people and so on. Thanks to its natural chemical component alpha-pinene, silver fir essential oil has been well known for its effective remedy to help with influenza, bronchitis, sinusitis, catarrh, asthma. It is a powerful respiratory antiseptic: improves expectoration, liquefies mucus so it is highly recommended for dry cough. Silver fir essential oil warms, cleanses and opens the airways, helps to breathe and reduce irritation. It is great for treatments during the nighttime, as it does not interfere with restful sleep. Silver fir oil has this unique, regenerating effect on our nervous system and helps to recover from stress, intense work, or a nervous breakdown. Since this oil has harmonizing properties, it is especially suitable for people with sensitive nervous systems and who suffer with anxiety or seasonal depression. Earthy silver fir oil helps to concentrate and maintain the transparency of thoughts, so it is suitable for those who engage in spiritual practices and work mentally. Since it has warming properties it improves blood circulation, relieves muscle, joint pains and ache caused by arthritis. Especially suitable in the sauna. Silver fir essential oil blends well with other essential oils such as pine, lavender, lemon, grapefruit, bergamot, myrtle and rosemary. It is suitable for babies from 6 months old and the whole family. It can be used during pregnancy within moderation. Safe during breastfeeding period.
Silver fir essential oil comes to us from our suppliers worldwide, and it is bottled in our fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
How to use:
- Diffuse the oil in an electric diffuser. It will help to clean the air from bacteria and viruses, help with breathing and a congested nose. For those with asthma diffuse the oil overnight to prevent wheezing and shortness of breath. During the day, add 6 to 8 drops of essential oil to the diffuser, at night 4 to 5 drops. You can also inhale cool air that comes out from a diffuser to ease coughing if needed.
- When coughing, suffering with bronchitis or other respiratory diseases, rub the chest and back area with diluted silver fir essential oil. In a teaspoon of carrier oil, add 3 to 4 drops of silver fir essential oil and use the mixture for rubbing. Rub your feet with a droplet of pure, undiluted silver fir oil – it will help to stimulate your immune system. Gentle reminder: do not use essential oil products if you have a fever.
- To give your house extra cleanliness and a scent of evergreen, clean floors and furniture surfaces with water with a few drops of silver fir essential oil. The magical synergy of silver fir and citrus essential oils is very popular among household manufacturers as the composition is mainly associated with cleanliness.
- If you want to experience the pleasantly warming, anti-inflammatory effect of silver fir essential oil, rub sore places of your body several times a day with the following blend: 50ml carrier oil + 8 drops of silver fir essential oil + 4 drops of chamomile essential oil + 3 drops of rosemary essential oil. It will pleasantly relax muscles, will reduce body tension and joint pain, and will improve blood circulation.
- For those who have a sensitive bladder or urinary tract infection, it is recommended to take sedentary baths with a handful of salt and 3 to 4 drops of silver fir essential oil. After a bath, rub lower abdomen area with the following blend: 20ml carrier oil with 4 drops of silver fir and 2 drops of chamomile essential oils.
- Silver fir essential oil is wonderful in the sauna. Pour warm water to a tin or a heat resistant bowl and add 25 to 30 drops of silver fir essential oil. Place it in the warmest corner of the sauna. You will love the aroma, and it will pamper your airways. We recommend trying a duo of silver fir essential oil and eucalyptus radiata or silver fir and peppermint. Never pour water with essential oils directly on hot stones – high heat will not only kill all the therapeutic properties of essential oils but also release compounds harmful to health. High heat and essential oils are incompatible.
- If you feel like you are catching a cold, have a runny nose, have muscle pain, prepare yourself a warming aromatherapeutic bath with silver fir essential oil. Blend silver fir with eucalyptus radiata and rosemary in a bath. Do not take a bath if you have a fever.
Never drip pure essential oil into the bath. Add a required amount of essential oil to a teaspoon of vegetable oil (such as sweet almond oil or camellia seed oil) or ½ glass of milk and pour the mixture into the bath. Bathe for at least 7 to 10 min. so that the essential oils can make their way into your system.
Number of drops of silver fir essential oil recommended for a bath by age:
6 to 12 months babies 1 to 2 drops
12 to 36 months babies 2 to3 drops
3 to 7 year old children 3 to 4 drops
7 to 12 year old children 4 to 5 drops
12+ teenagers and adults 5 to 8 drops
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children!
IMPORTANT! We recommend performing a skin sensitivity test before using any new product. Apply a small amount of the oil mixture to the inside of the forearm and observe for 30 minutes for any unwanted reactions such as redness, rash or itchiness. If any reaction occurs, do not use the product.