aromáma Sweet Orange 100% pure essential oil 5ml
Warm and cheerful orange essential oil – a key to uplifting your mood. Aromatherapists usually refer orange essential oil as liquefied sunlight. Wonder why? When ripening, citrus fruits absorb a ton of sunlight and its energy, so it is not surprise that essential oils extracted from the peel are full of this energy, which fills households with extreme cosiness and happiness. It is highly recommended to use it during cold season, since we all lack the warmth of sunlight. As well as other kinds of citrus essential oils, orange oil is recommended as a natural antidepressant, especially effective in balancing seasonal mood swings. Orange fruits have been used for production of juice and marmalade for a long time, while the peel is used for making liqueur, and pressing essential oil, which is widely used in cosmetics and perfumery. In literature it is mentioned that orange oil improves blood circulation, metabolism and especially suitable for slimming.
Orange essential oil blends perfectly with lemon, grapefruit, neroli, peppermint, bergamot and ylang ylang (cananga) essential oils.
Orange essential oil can be safely used around babies from 6 months old (with an essential oil diffuser and home cleaning). It is suitable for the whole family. It is safe to use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Attention! Orange essential oil can increase skin sensitivity to UV radiation. It is not recommended to be in the sun for at least 12 hours after any skin treatment with orange essential oil (unless skin areas are covered).
This essential oil comes from our suppliers worldwide, and is bottled in the fragrant aromáma laboratory in Lithuania. Every single bottle is touched by our beautiful Goddesses’ hands.
How to use:
- Diffuse orange essential oil in a diffuser. Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oil to the diffuser during the day. In the evening, 3 to 4 drops are enough and make sure to use it together with lavender, bergamot or mandarin essential oils, which are non-energizing and calmer. We do not recommend using orange oil at night, as it actively stimulates the nervous system and will disturb the sleep.
- During pregnancy, orange essential oil can come in to help with morning sickness. It also helps for those who have a difficulty waking up.
Try our best synergies with orange essential oil to use in a diffuser:
4 drops of orange + 2 drops of ylang ylang + 2 drops of lavender;
3 drops of orange + 3 drops of bergamot + 3 drops of grapefruit;
5 drops of orange + 3 drops of peppermint.
- If you do not use an essential oil diffuser, make your own natural spray. In a dark glass bottle add 100ml of water and 50 drops of orange essential oil, screw on the nozzle, vigorously shake the bottle, and spray as needed. Shake every time before using as essential oils are insoluble in water.
- Give your home a unique scent and extra cleanliness. Add 10 droplets to a bucket of water, dip the cloth or mop into the bucket and clean your furniture surfaces and floors.
- Make you own soap. Add 20 drops of orange essential oil into 200ml unscented liquid soap, shake well - to make sure soap and oil is mixed well, and enjoy. Children love this smell.
- Orange essential oil has a positive effect on digestive system and tones bile. In case of indigestion, bloating, constipation massage the abdomen area with a mixture of 5ml of sweet almond oil with 5 drops of orange essential oil several times a day. It does wonders.
- Make your own, detoxifying massage oil for body treatments: 50ml of sweet almond oil with 12 drops of orange essential oil.
- For slimming, firming, anti-cellulite body treatments blend orange oil with rosemary essential oil: 50ml of carrier oil such as sweet almond, 20 drops of rosemary essential oil and 20 drops of orange essential oil. This blend improves blood circulation, detoxifies and tones the skin. Vigorously massage problematic areas of the body once a day straight after the bath on a slightly damp skin. It is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Enrich your cosmetics with this amazing essential oil by adding few drops at the time of use to your odourless body lotion, shower gel, facial wash/cream, or a shampoo. Add a drop of essential oil to your palm alongside with your chosen cosmetics at the time of use. Do not add essential oils directly to a container; this will change the consistency of a product over time.
- Prepare a detoxifying, skin-tightening, mood enhancing aromatherapeutic bath with orange essential oil. Attention! Do not add pure, undiluted essential oils directly to the bath. Essential oils are insoluble. Therefore blend 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil (such as sweet almond oil or camellia seed oil) with 5 to 8 drops of orange essential oil then add the blend to a water bath. Bath for at least 7 to 10 min. so that the essential oils can make their way into your system. It is not recommended for kids and for people with sensitive skin.
EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of the reach of children!
IMPORTANT! We recommend performing a skin sensitivity test before using any new product. Apply a small amount of the oil mixture to the inside of the forearm and observe for 30 minutes for any unwanted reactions such as redness, rash or itchiness. If any reaction occurs, do not use the product.