For sore feet
Exfoliating foot mask effectively removes wrinkled skin, moisturizes and softens the feet, leaving the feet soft.
The ingredients in the Lecler Exfoliating Foot Mask penetrate the stratum corneum of the epidermis, softening and exfoliating it. The acids contained in the mask effectively stimulate the skin's regeneration and regeneration processes, and the oil complex softens it.
The Lecler Exfoliating Foot Mask helps get rid of sore feet and prepare for the summer season.
The full effect of the exfoliating foot mask occurs after 5-7 days. During this period, the scaly skin layers will gradually peel off and the skin of the feet will become soft. Immediately after the scrub mask procedure, you will feel the dryness of the skin of your feet, it is better not to use moisturizers, and soak your feet in warm water.
Exfoliating foot mask. Usage:
- Pull the foot mask out of the package and cut a hole in the mask for inserting the foot.
- After thoroughly washing and drying your feet, put on a foot mask and press it so that your feet are in closer contact with the mask. Use the red clasp stickers to lock it.
- The use time of the mask is 90 - 120 minutes. You can wear socks when using the mask - they will help the mask fit snugly and allow you to walk more comfortably.
- Remove the foot mask and wash your feet thoroughly with warm water.
- Discard the used foot mask.
After 5-7 days after using the mask, the scaly skin layers will gradually peel off and the skin of the feet will become soft. The result of using the mask will be even better if you soak your feet in warm water 4 days after using the mask.
Do not use this mask on skin rashes, swelling, itching or with open wounds in the stretch marks.
Store in a cool, dry place.